If you are an enrolled member of the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians, you are eligible to submit the entry form for the 2019 Cherokee Indian Fair theme. The prize for the winning entry is $100. Here are a few simple rules:
- Entrants younger than 18 years of age must have a parent or guardian to co-sign the liability release form and submit it with a W-9 form.
- The theme must be culturally-oriented.
- The theme must be seven words or less, (last year’s theme was: Ga Du Gi, Heartbeat of our Tribe.)
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
The entry forms will be available to pick up at the Cherokee Welcome Center, 359-6490, between the hours of 7:45 a.m. till 4:30 p.m., open daily.
Please turn your entry form in at the Cherokee Welcome Center no later than 4 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 15. The Cherokee Indian Fair Committee will meet to choose the winning theme from the entry forms that are submitted.
– Cherokee Indian Fair Committee